- Maximize the chances of an easy visualization and interpretation of the project in each of its components.
- Reduce the gap between the project as conceived and the shipowner expectations
- Facilitate the decision making process using powerful visualization tools
- Provide a service oriented towards shipowner satisfaction
- Basic design related to naval interiors
- Integration of design elements inside the ship structure (A1 and A2 drawings, or BPA and BPE, depending on the standards required by the yard and the ship-owner)
- Detailed Workshop drawings for the production of artefacts
- Project visualization with different VR techniques to facilitate the comprehension
- Constant update of the technical and virtual project during its implementation to ease the planning and economic choices
- Valid support on the understanding and analysis of overstandard
- Ability on using every material created for the definition of the project also on the marketing activities
- Expertise and experience on all techniques of virtual display
- Highly faithful Virtual reproductions of the actual project
- Supply of extremely realistic high definition images and videos
- Application of new VR technologies for the supply of images and short films “fully immersive” and/or in 360 stereoscopic
Thanks to constant presence on areas related to VR simulations, acquired experience during the years on real time graphics and its research and development department, the Company took part in 2010 on an international project about the development of a professional driving simulator aimed to offer a “turn-key” solution with the state of the art technologies SIM.CO.VR working inside this international team took care of the creation of “Vi-GraphSim” software which runs the interaction among the vehicle and the graphic environment in addition to all the contents.